0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 27 years

Assalam u Alaikum. I have skin problem. I take scarf for hijab but every time I wrap it, I feel irritation and itching around my neck. Sometimes it irritates too much and it is like my skin has been scratched. Apparently there is nothing. Skin is normal and no reddish sign are there. Apart from scarf, if my hair also touches my neck skin then It starts itching. Please tell me possible reasons and solutions for this problem.

Asked for Female, 39 years

Whats the reason behind pain in legs and feet it happens every night continuously and often I feel numbness in my feet if I sit on the floor for a whlle. My age is 33 aur weight is 73 kgs.

Asked for Female, 32 years

I started to have high blood pressure, after monitoring month, mostly staying normal at once increasing. I had two episode of high bp, went to hospital, they checked it was 170/ 80 and before few days 190/ 110, done ecg , everything was fine alhamdulillah, went to cardiologist, he suggested lexotinal and neroban, if I have headache. Please suggest what to do and where to go for further checkups

Asked for Female, 28 years

I want to know the uses if Vitamin D? Can we apply it on face as well? or just take it as a medicine? Specially for skin problems.

Asked for Female, 30 years

What is the best time to start hard food for a new born baby? My baby is 5 months old now should I start feeding him cerelac, banana and other things?

Asked for Female, 46 years

I'm facing High Bp issues for last 2 weeks. My diet is good just going through some bad phase of my life but BP is not normal these even I get angry on my family as well for no reason please suggest me some meds for it.

I'm in a very bad phase of my life right now very tensed and depressed and because of that I have Headaches oftenly and sometime the situation gets worse and I get sick so please reccomend me any solution or any doctor I can consult?

Asked for Female, 28 years

I'm having hairfall issue these days. I'm 22 my diet is good but hair are falling down I usually use oil once in a week but not working. Please tell me possible reasons and solutions as well.

Asked for Female, 35 years

I'm on a diet from last 2 weeks and I only eat when I'm hungry and just eating raw food like fruits and vegetables and I have one glass of milk daily. I've noticed from last 3-4 days that my complexion is getting pale and yellowish even there are yellow shades inside my eyes. Is it because of the diet? I seriously need to loose weight .

Last week I want to a Hill station and stayed there for 2 days. It was a camping scene. When I get back I noticed that I have some rashes on my hands and other parts of my body I thought is was because water change or something. But now its getting worse, its very itchy and red all the time. Should I go see a doctor or any medicines I can take?

Asked for Female, 31 years

Salam, I've been married for 2 years and I'm not concieving. We've consulted a Gynecologist and done all tests there is no medical problem in me or my husband but I'm not getting pregnant. Please suggest me a good gynecologist or any suggestion?

Asked for Female, 29 years

There is a round shape fungal shape infection on my right shoulder. Firstly it was just a small ring round but now its getting bigger. I've noticed it 3 days ago. I don't know if its a ringworm or not. Please tell me what should I do. Picture attached

Asked for Female, 34 years

hello I have been losing weight lately without dieting, lost 10 kilos, Also have loss of appetite. Besides that all is fine. Don’t feel any weakness. No extra stress or exercise. No pain. Nothing. What can be the problem?

Asked for Male, 53 years

I have fever of 99 – 101 and it changes throughout the day, body aches, severe headache over and around the eyes, feel tired and my back shoulders and back hurt.

Asked for Female, 25 years

I’m 19 years old and am losing my hair like big time. Is that normal? Started to get bald spot up front (like in the pic below). I am scared I will soon lose all the hair on top of my head. Everyone else in my family seems to be ok. No one had that problem at that age. Help me!

Asked for Male, 29 years

Hello, I have a question about hair transplants. I am 23 years old and I am beginning to lose my hair. My hairline is starting to recede. Just wondering if I can get a hair transplant done of my receding hairline. Is there a minimum which can be done or not. Are there any risks involved. Please explain. Is it a good idea or a bad idea? Looking for some objective opinion.

Asked for Male, 66 years

I'm 60 years old male. I had fever, bad cough, pain and chills for a week. Now all back to normal. But during the week I had diarrhea. Now after the fever and symptoms have subsided I continue to have diarrhea. What can be the cause of the diarrhea and why do I still have it?

Asked for Male, 23 years

Hi i am 17 years old. I’ve been having these episodes where I have a hard time breathing and my chest hurts, I also get very painful migraines . Then sometimes I have blurry vision and i have to grab on to something . The migraine is s bad I feel like hitting my own head in the wall.If anyone could give me an answer/diagnosis or a way to help my symptoms i will be so grateful.

Asked for Male, 36 years

Hello, From last 3 days i have been suffering from severe stomach pain and diarrhea. within 60 minutes after i eat anything, be it fruit, sandwiches, meat, vegetables, cereal, etc. 60 minutes afterwards i am on the toilet for roughly 30 – 40 minutes with intense painful diarrhea, and before that severe stomach pain, afterwards i have stomach pain as well. i am scared to eat anything Any idea what could this be?

Asked for Female, 32 years

For past 3 weeks ive had constant pain in my abdomen, my appetite has gone, i constantly have diaharea,nausea and dont feel like moving. I have spend the past 3 days on the bed. What should I do?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment